Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This and That

I'm glad that most of you recieved the E newsletter last week and that we have several deacons that are following the blog. I hope that there will be more to follow. Please feel free to comment on things that you would like to see on the blog because its purpose is a way to communicate with all of us.
If you have a mission project or outreach that you would like to communicate to all please let me or Bishop Ahrens, Don Richey or Debbie Kenney know so that it can get posted.
I would like to start a little bio on each of us Deacons so that we know who and where and what we are. Once i get a list of emails I will be contacting you so that we can get this started.

3 comments:

  1. Fellow Deacons,

    I want to say how grateful I am for this blog, a new tool for communicating with each other.

    I am excited about the possibilities that this instrument brings to our servant ministry.

    Let us take time to explore and use this website.

    Thank you to all who made this Deacons' Corner available to us.

    Deacon Jose W. Mestre

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a welcome initiative and tool that will further allow us to fellowship with one another, obtain information and share who we are and what we are doing.

    I appreciate this ability to communicate with others in the Diocese. Thank you for this opportunity.

    Deacon Diane M. Peterson
    St. Timothy's
    Fairfield, CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to all who've put in the time and effort to create this vehicle of communication. I hope more folks take advantage of this tool to voice their ideas, comments, questions and concerns and to share their work in the world with their fellow deacons around the state.

    ReplyDelete